Have you Checked your oil? Here is how to💡
1. Check in the morning when oil has thoroughly drained from the engine.
2. Lift your hood. Locate the dipstick, (unscrew it, if necessary.) Have wiping towel/tissue ready, pull the dipstick out.
3. Wipe the dipstick clean and familiarize yourself with the markings. There should be two marks, one for minimum and one for maximum oil levels.
4. Completely re-insert the entire dipstick so you get a proper reading.
5. Pull out the dipstick again and compare the oil level to the marks. The oil level should be at or near maximum oil mark. If the oil level is near or below the minimum oil mark, call VAP to make an order and schedule an oil change with your mechanic.
6. Re-insert the dipstick, screw it tight (if necessary) and close your hood.
You are all set to get back on the road.