Car care products will keep your car looking pristine and give it that perfect shine. They range from polish, wax, brush, cloth, dashboard spray and vacuum.
Different types of Car Care products:
- Polish & Wax: The polish is gently massaged across the car’s paint, it removes the imperfections and smoothens the paint, restoring its original sheen. Car wax, on the other hand, improves the appearance of your paint by applying a layer of wax that fills in surface scratches in the paint.
- Sponges / Brushes & Cloths: The cloth must be preferably a fresh microfiber towel and it should be soaked in clean water and wring it out dampening the towel. A damp microfiber towel will both remove dirt and wick away water simultaneously. Plus, it reduces friction between the towel and your car for a safer way to dry without scratching. Wipe down your car from top to bottom. The sponge / Brushes can be very useful when washing the tires and the mats.
- Dashboard Sprays: The spray brings back lost lustre, protects surfaces, and enhances the appearance of your vehicle. A silicone based dashboard spray, which is suitable for all types of synthetic materials including plastic, rubber, vinyl and faux leather.
- Shampoos & Cleaning: Car shampoos are developed for specific tasks, such as removing acidic and sticky bug guts, bird crap, and tree sap, to removing debris on a vehicle that is protected by a specific paint protection product.
- Air Freshners: Car air fresheners use a number of things to keep your car smelling fresh. Fragrances are a key ingredient to the scent of your air freshener, and fragrance carriers distribute it around the air of your car. Many air fresheners also use deodorizers, which neutralize or absorb existing odors in the car.
- Other Care Care Products: non-drying leather cleaner that removes impurities, while a rich leather conditioner is used to lock in essential moisture, keeping the leather soft and inviting. Car Seat covers help for non leader seats. Lastly the use of vacuums & blowers to clean your car interior and blow dust from the seats down to the mats .
Value Auto Parts stocks a range of engine parts for various vehicle makes & models, other car parts include Filters, Control cables, Engine & exhaust, Brake system, Suspension & steering, Transmission drivetrain, Electrical system, Cooling system, Fuel system, Body Parts & Glass, Lubricants & Chemicals and Interior Accessories. Get in touch with a sales representative for assistance selecting the right part for your vehicle.