The fuel system is made up of the fuel tank, pump, filter and injectors or carburetor, and is responsible for delivering fuel to the engine as needed. Each component must perform flawlessly to achieve expected vehicle performance and reliability.
Different types of Fuel System:
- Carburetors: A device for supplying a spark-ignition engine with a mixture of fuel and air. Components of carburetors usually include a storage chamber for liquid fuel, a choke, an idling jet, a main jet, a venturi-shaped air-flow restriction and an accelerator pump.
- Carburetor Kits: Are a complete set of carburetor parts that can be easily assembled and placed in an engine. They are the pilot, pilot airscrew, throttle valve, jet needle, needle jet, air jet and main jet.
- Fuel Caps: Prevents fuel contamination and protects the fuel tank. If outside contaminants get into the fuel tank, this may cause clogging of the fuel filter, fuel lines, fuel injectors or the fuel pump itself. This will ultimately prevent the vehicle’s engine from working.
- Fuel Hoses: Is a line used to bring fuel from one point in a vehicle to another or from a storage tank to a vehicle. It is commonly made of reinforced rubber to prevent splitting and kinking.
- Fuel Injectors: Are located in the intake manifold and spray fuel through a tiny nozzle. The fuel injector uses a special nozzle to spray the fuel as mist, instead of a strong jet stream.
- Fuel Pumps: Is a part of an automobile that supplies fuel from a fuel container to the carburetor of an IC engine. A fuel pump is an important part of the IC (Internal Combustion) engine. This is because the fuel supply is important to keep the engine running.
- Other Fuel System Components: The main components of the fuel system include fuel tank, pump, filter and injector or carburetor. Fuel Tank it acts as the reservoir for the vehicle’s fuel. The tank has an electronic “trigger” that conveys information concerning the amount of fuel to the gas gauge.
Value Auto Parts provide a range of fuel system for various vehicles makes & models in different brands. They provide high quality fuel system to all kind of vehicles. Other car parts include Filters, Control cables, Engine & exhaust, Brake system, Suspension & steering, Transmission drivetrain, Electrical system, Cooling system ,Body Parts & Glass, Lubricants & Chemicals , Interior Accessories and Car Care. Get in touch with a sales representative for assistance selecting the right fuel system for your vehicles.